Beach, river or lake
The Flatwater SUP course is really complete. In addition to learning the basic tricks to enjoy the sport, we will go a step further and work thoroughly certain technical aspects to improve your paddling and balance. We will prepare you for long trips and, why not, for the waves.
• Origins of SUP
• SUP Gear (board, paddles, leash..)
- Characteristics of a SUP board
- Different board constructions
- Types of boards. Allround, waves, race, etc
- How to choose the board and paddle that suit your needs,skill, level and style.
• Where and how we practice SUP
- SUP zone
- Safety area
- Enter and exit the SUP zone.
• Safety & SUP
- How to carry your board, wind factor, etc
- Safety position
- Respect beach users
- Other sea users (boats, surfers, etc)
- Wind factor
• Practice the different positions on the board & paddle techniques
- Laying down on the board.
- Knees position. Practice wipeouts
- Stand up position. How to stand up on the board. Body posotion.. Axe of the body. Paddle position & downwind position.
- Basic paddle technique.
- Basic turns.
• SUP Perfect:
- Advanced paddle techniques.
- Advanced turns.
- Pratice the balance. Freestyle.
120 € / person private lesson 1 member